Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sample projects...

Here are some of the projects I made. I made the videos short because I have a hard time uploading videos because of my very slow internet connection. The board I used in these videos was my 3rd Demo board.


1)The first set of videos is about the count up/down which can either be controlled manually or automatic. The incremented or decremented value is shown on the 4 multiplexed 7-segments. A binary equivalent is also shown on the 8 bit LED's.









2) These next short video is about the analog-to-digital converter (ADC) peripheral of the PIC microcontroller. The analog signal is from the potentiometer from which the voltage vary from zero volt to five volts. The ADC value is then shown to the 4 multiplexed 7-segments and on the 8 bit LED's.





3) Here is a video about SMS automation. I created a simple Visual Basic (VB6) application. I also uses the
Huawei E1552 dongle (Globe Tattoo dongle) at the receiver end. I believe these will also work with other USB modem. The demo board is interfaced to my laptop using the USB-to-RS232 data cable (the cheap one) which is already a part of the board which is used for the bootloader. The VB6 application also has an optional auto reply function.







 4) The next video is just a demonstration that shows how easy it is to use the mikrobootloader. It also shows three separate projects. It also shows the application I created in visual basic (VB6) that resets the demo board through it (software-controlled reset).





5) Another short video showing a PC/laptop to PIC microcontroller  interfacing. I created a Visual Basic (vb6) application that send a command ( a character) to the demo board every time an arrow key is pressed. These is an interrupt-driven UART communication. An appropriate LED will turn on or turn off depending which arrow key is pressed. I am still developing these project to control my web camera.




 6) Here are miscellaneous projects I made for demo purposes.It's a combination of applications I experiment on combining.




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment